How to navigate the trading interface for events and markets.
Once you’ve selected an event to trade on, you’ll be taken to the trading interface. Understanding the different components of the trading interface is essential before you start trading.
Please note, the screenshots used in this section have the Pro mode display enabled - the Simple mode display has fewer features (i.e. no orderbook, no order tabs, no chart, etc.). Read more about the two display modes in Configuring Preferences.
Trading Interface (Pro Mode)
1. On the top of the page, you can see information about the event, such as its name, date & time, and the amount of time left before it starts
2. Underneath the event information, you can find all the markets available for that event. An event can have one or more markets, depending on the type of event For example – a soccer event can have several market types such as Match Winner, Correct Score, Number of Yellow cards, etc.
3. Once you’ve selected a market, you will be able to view the different outcomes for that market and the odds for each option in the trading module.
4. To the right of the trading module you can view a real time orderbook and price chart for each outcome.
Price Chart (Left), Orderbook (Right)
5. The tab at the bottom shows the Matched Orders, Open Orders, Live Positions, terms and fee structure for the market you’re betting on.
Market Terrms Tab
Now that you know how to navigate the Discovery pages and the Trading interface, it’s time to place your first bet!